The version 1.1 of ggis-InlinePost is released into the wild on June 26, 2010. It is available for download from the WP plugin directory. This release fixes a few minor issues, converts to standard shortcode conventions, and has been tested with the recently released WordPress 3.0.
- FIX: Shortcodes within an inlined post are now processed. Uses do_shortcode().
- FIX: Comment metadata now shows correct number of comments made.
- NEW: Change code convention to shortcode which allows use of the standard shortcode functions. Old insert methods are deprecated but will still work.
- NEW: Recursive inlining now allowed when using new shortcode styling. Protection against infinite loop coded.
- NEW Added the showcontent attribute to control display of the post’s content.